Last night, Brandon and I had our first meeting for our fundraising event. We got to meet all the other couples who are being sponsored this year, and we can't wait to get to know them better! It's so comforting to have a built-in support group of people who know exactly what we're going through. Although we're still in the planning phase, we know our event will be called "Bowling for Babies" and it will take place this September. At the meeting, we were given some paperwork to get started, and our next step is to contact as many businesses as we can to help sponsor/donate/advertise for our event. We feel really blessed to be given this opportunity for many reasons. Of course it will be amazing to
raise money to help us pay for IVF (it's not exactly cheap) but I'm especially excited to help raise awareness for infertility. I feel that I have so much to learn from so many people, and I hope that as we share our experiences, people can learn a little from us as well.

Very excited for you two! Hopefully we can make it out there to your event! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Alysha! We would love it if you could come...we miss you guys!
ReplyDelete